Forest industry and markets
Forest industry meets the needs of people around the world by providing various paper products, materials for construction, furniture, and increasingly energy for biomass. The supply and demand balance is under continuous fluctuation geographically, and new strategies and investments are always under development.
Indufor’s goal is to increase the value of its client’s assets whether they are forests or manufacturing plants. Its experts have an in-depth knowledge of the wood products industry, including sawn-wood/lumber, plywood, oriented strand board (OSB), particle board, medium density fibreboard (MDF), and engineered wood products. In addition, we have a strong knowledge base in value added wood products, pulp and paper, bio-energy and non-wood pulp.
Whether you want to develop your timber harvesting operations, build a new mill, improve an existing mill, find new markets, or acquire/sell a mill, Indufor has services and provides the necessary assistance that can help you.
Bill Lu (China Specialist)
- Pre-investment studies
- Market intelligence and solutions
- Benchmarking and productivity assessment
- Technological assessments / Operational improvements
- Harvesting and logistics solutions
- Bioenergy solutions
- Certification of sustainable natural resource management
- Supply chain control – log tracking
- Social and environmental risk management
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capacity building and training