Companies need to demonstrate their performance level throughout the production and supply chain in order to convince markets and stakeholders of their responsible management methods. Voluntary forest certification presents an opportunity to distinguish products in the global markets and also to benchmark a company’s performance against international standards for environmental and social responsibility. For public organisations and financing institutions, voluntary forest certification provides the needed assurance that supported activities are environmentally and socially acceptable.
Products and services:
- Global data on certified forests
- Conformity analyses on certification systems against international requirements
- Wood tracking or log-tracking systems and technologies
- Certified supply chain from forest to final timber product
- Training and capacity building.